Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall is in the air!

What a beautiful day here in Connecticut. I can smell and feel fall in the air. The fall is my absolute favorite time of year. The leaves change into warm beautiful colors like deep red, orange and brown.  It’s neither too hot nor too cold. Children and adults alike begin to anticipate Halloween.  Mother Nature is given a breath taking makeover and I am inspired by every last bit of it.

Frankie was the first fruit of my inspiration, and now I have a collection of Halloween decor that I started posting on my shop www.woodywoodworks.etsy.com

I am so excited about them. I so enjoyed making each one and I hope they receive positive feedback.

There were times I didn’t even want to sleep. I just wanted to work on them all night. BUT I know from experience that patience is key if you want your vision to come to fruition.  Hey that rhymes! LOL anyway please check out my shop and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment